Several HALO researchers including Dr. Eun-Young Lee, Salome Aubert, Dr. Mark Tremblay, as well as Affiliate Investigators Dr. Richard Larouche and Dr. Val Carson participated in presentations at the Active Living Research Conference held in Banff Alberta February 11-14. A listing of the presentations is provided below.
- Lee EY, Hesketh KD, Hunter S, Kuzik N, Rhodes RE, Rinaldi CM, Spence JC, Carson V. Meeting new Canadian 24-Hour Movement Guidelines for the Early Years and associations with adiposity among toddlers living in Edmonton, Canada.
- Lee EY, Pabayo R, Spence JC, Carson V. Prevalence of active commuting and its associations with psychological well-being among South Korean adolescents.
- Riazi N, Ramanathan S, O’Neill M, Tremblay MS, Faulkner G. Canadian 24-Hour Movement Guidelines for the Early Years (Ages 0-4): Exploring the perceptions of stakeholders regarding their acceptability, barriers to uptake, and dissemination.
- Larouche R, Leduc G, Trudeau F, Faulkner G, Tremblay MS. Test-retest reliability and construct validity of parental reports of children’s outdoor time.
- Aubert S, Barnes J, Forse M, Schranz N, Vanderloo L, Gonzalez S, Ocansey R, Areekul K, Reilly J, Kalinowski J, Katzmarzyk P, Tremblay MS. Evidence of Impact of Active Healthy Kids Global Alliance Report Cards.
- Tremblay MS, Carson V, Chaput J-P, Adamo KB, Aubert S, Choquette L, Duggan M, Faulkner G, Goldfield GS, Gray CE, Gruber R, Janson K, Janssen I, Janssen X, Kuzik N, LeBlanc C, MacLean J, Okely A, Poitras VJ, Rayner M-E, Reilly JJ, Sampson M, Spence JC, Timmons BW. Canadian 24-Hour Movement Guidelines for the Early Years (0-4 years): An Integration of Physical Activity, Sedentary Behaviour, and Sleep.
Full details of the conference are available at www.activelivingresearch.org/annual-conference-2018.