An exciting opportunity to participate in research at CHEO!
What is the study about?
- This study is examining the performance of a new pedometer that measures steps and exercise intensity
What is expected of participants?
- Participants will need to visit CHEO on 1 occasion, which will last about 2 hours
- The visit will include walking and running on a treadmill at various speeds, while we measure your exercise intensity and the number of steps you take at each speed
What will you receive for participating?
- You will receive complimentary parking at CHEO during each visit, and will also receive $25 in compensation for your time
This research project has received approval from the CHEO Research Ethics Board. If you have any questions about the research you may contact the CHEO Research Ethics Board office at 613-737-7600 ext 3272 or the study Principal Investigator, Dr. Mark Tremblay at 613-737-7600 ext 4114.
If interested in participating please contact:
- Travis Saunders â€“ email@example.com 613 737 7600 Ext 4191