Ms. Kendra Brett
Degrees and Certifications:
- BSc (Bio-medical Sciences – University of Guelph)
- MSc (Human Health and Nutritional Sciences – University of Guelph); Thesis – The effects of a low fat, low glycemic index, moderate carbohydrate diet on risk factors for Metabolic Syndrome.
Dr. Kristi Adamo
Ph.D. Human Kinetics, University of Ottawa
The Impact Of Maternal Obesity And Physical Activity On The Expression Of Placental Fatty Acid Transporters
- Lifestyle interventions (nutrition/ physical activity) for disease treatment and prevention
- The downstream effects of maternal obesity on children
- Obesity, Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome
- Canadian Obesity Network member
- Canadian Nutrition Society member
I enjoy cooking and baking and applying my background in nutrition to both activities. I like to keep active by going to the gym, walking through the woods, and I’ve recently taken up hula hooping as a fun core strengthening activity!