November Meeting – Thursday, November 26, 2015 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
This meeting will start with a brief 20 minute check in and exchange between colleagues followed by a proposed physical activity led by Geneviève Leduc.
About Geneviève … Geneviève holds a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in Kinesiology, as well as a doctoral degree in nutrition. She has been a group fitness instructor for over 10 years. She is now working as a research coordinator with the HALO group. She invites you to join her on an outdoor walk (weather permitting) enhanced with fun strengthening exercises.
Where: Room R154 in Research Building 1
RSVP: Hélène Sinclair ext. 4102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fit Club Facts:
- Scheduled monthly meetings with activities/guest speakers on topics of interest (onsite at CHEO)
- Occurs Weekly check in/walking meetings on Mondays (meet outside of the main cafeteria) – an in person accountability/support group to help YOU reach your goals or maintain your current level of health
- Anyone can join in at any time – simply send me an email and I’ll add you to the list/group
- This group is meant for a regular exchange between colleagues (mirroring similar ‘at work’ Weight Watchers meetings but without the focus on the scale)
To try to accommodate those who are offsite:
- Join the Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/908350459220830
- Check the CHEOnet page for regular updates on upcoming meetings/guest speakers cheonet.cheo.on.ca/life-cheo/wellness/fitness/staff-forum-fit-club
- A weekly email to Fit Club Group (for those who don’t have Facebook to include exchanges gathered – challenges, victories, resources, recipes, etc.). Input and suggestions for future topics are always welcome!
Click here to download the poster for the November meeting.