Professor Mark Tremblay and HALO Affiliate Investigator Dr. Richard Larouche made several presentations at the International Society for Physical Activity and Health Congress in London, England October 15-17. A summary of the presentations with involvement of Drs. Tremblay and Larouche are listed below, with other HALOites as coauthors. All abstracts were published in theÂ Journal of Physical Activity and Health.
- Tremblay MS, Bauman A, Draper C, Mutrie N, Troiano R, Kahlmeier S. Physical activity guidelines debate.
- Tremblay MS. Policy lessons learned through the Active Healthy Kids Global Alliance Report Cards.
- Larouche R, Blanchette S, Faulkner G, Leduc G, Riazi N, Trudeau F, Tremblay M. Childrenâ€™s active transportation: The interplay of individual, parental and social factors.
- Larouche R, Mire E, Belanger K, Barreira T, Chaput JP, Fogelholm M, Hu G, Lambert E, Maher C, Maia J, Olds T, Onywera V, Sarmiento O, Standage M, Tudor-Locke C, Katzmarzyk P, Tremblay M. Relationships between outdoor time, physical activity, sedentary behavior and obesity in children: a 12-country study.
- Tremblay M, Chaput JP, Adamo K, Aubert S, Barnes J, Choquette L, Duggan M, Faulkner G, Goldfield G, Gray C, Gruber R, Janson K, Janssen I, Janssen X, Jaramillo Garcia A, Kuzik N, LeBlanc C, MacLean J, Okely A, Poitras V, Raynor ME. Canadian 24-hour movement guidelines for the Early Years (0-4 years): An integration of physical activity, sedentary behaviour and sleep.
- Riazi N, Blanchette S, Leduc G, Trudeau F, Tremblay M, Larouche R, Faulkner G. Correlates of childhood independent mobility in Canada: Location, location, location.
- Yun L, Vanderloo L, Berry T, Latimer-Cheung A, Van Nguyen H, Oâ€™Reilly N, Rhodes R, Spence J, Tremblay M, Faulkner G. Assessing the social climate of physical activity in Canada.