- B.Sc. University of Ottawa – Honours Science with Specialization in Biochemistry
- B.Sc. University of Ottawa – Honours Science with Specialization in Human Kinetics
M.Sc. Human Kinetics, University of Ottawa
Associations between domains of physical literacy in 8-12 year-old children, by weight status
- Feeding behaviour
- Determinants of obesity
- Determinants of active living
- Co-president of the Canadian Obesity Network Students and New Professionals, University of Ottawa Chapter
- University of Ottawa Masters Entrance Scholarship (2014-2016)
Traversy, G., Borghese, M.M., Ferraro, Z.M., Chaput, J-P. (2014). Consuming more than just stories: Does what children watch on TV while eating influence how much they eat? The Open Obesity Journal, 6, 65-69.
Greg holds a B.Sc. in Biochemistry, and a B.Sc. in Human Kinetics, both from the University of Ottawa. In his spare time he takes pleasure in reading, volunteering, traveling, snowboarding, and fly fishing.