Education and Certifications
- Ph.D. Human Kinetics, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, On. (present)
- M.Sc. Human Kinetics, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, On. (2017)
- CSEP-CEP (2015)
- Bachelors of Sport & Fitness Leadership with a Concentration in Exercise & Wellness, Camosun College, Victoria, BC. (2015)
Ph.D. Human Kinetics, University of Ottawa
HALO in collaboration with NeuroMotor Behaviour Lab
Effect of manipulating sleep duration on insulin sensitivity, cognitive function and motor preparation and inhibition in adolescents at risk of type II diabetes mellitus.
- Sleep intervention in at risk population
- Association between sleep duration and cognitive functions and motor preparation and inhibition
- Holistic approach to health behaviours in adolescents
Before going back to school Caroline spent 10 years as an officer in the Royal Canadian Navy. In 2010, she was honorably discharged for medical reasons. This unexpected event led her to reassess her motivations and career path. She opted to pursue a career that would permit her to help Canadians here at home.