The COVID-19 situation has undeniably impacted the way Canadians live and work right across the country. Many are struggling with how their daily routines have changed. But when it comes to staying happy and healthy, itâ€™s more important than ever to be physically active.
ParticipACTION is the leader of physical activity in Canada and the go-to source for motivational content to help Canadians stay active and healthy. Canadians are looking for reliable, relevant and actionable ways to get active while practicing physical distancing.
During these anxious times, ParticipACTION is making it easy for Canadians to find credible content on how to stay physically active while in isolation. As our partner, we encourage you to share and promote our content across your social and communication channels.
- Live 10-minuteÂ FacebookÂ Fit Breaks weekdays at noon EST. Missed the workout? No sweat â€“ all videos will be posted on our Facebook page.
- Ask Dr. Vanderloo your physical activity questions onÂ InstagramÂ and Facebook every Thursday from 9am â€“ Noon EST. Missed the Q&A session? Weâ€™ve got you covered in our highlights.
- Check ourÂ Facebook,Â InstagramÂ andÂ TwitterÂ accounts for tips on how to #StayActiveStayHealthy and at-home workouts.
- Find relevant andÂ motivational blogsÂ on our website.
- Download the FREE ParticipACTION appÂ to keep active, motivated and rewarded (with Amazon gift cards!). Check out the new â€śAt-Home Activityâ€ť category, which is filled with home workout videos, tips, tricks and articles.
- Look for our â€śUnwind Betterâ€ť PSA, telling Canadians to â€śStay Active. Stay Healthyâ€ť.
Remember, Everything gets better when you get active (boosted immune systems, improved moods, more energy).
Letâ€™s work together to help Canadians #StayActiveStayHealthy
ParticipACTION President & CEO