Drs. Mark Tremblay and Diego Silva (visiting Professor from Brazil) travelled to Calgary to participate in the 2023 Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology Annual Scientific Conference. They were involved, with several HALO Affiliate investigators, in several presentations as list below (HALOites in bold). Further details are available at https://www.event.fourwaves.com/csep2023/pages.
- Tremblay, MS (Chair and Speaker), Shephard R, Kidd B, Jacobs, I, Trudeau F. Tribute to Dr. Roy Shephard – a mosaic of leadership and brilliance in exercise science. Symposium presentation.
- Sadia F, Bélanger M, Brussoni M, Faulkner G, Gunnell K, Tremblay M, Larouche R. Association between parents’ and children’s adherence with the 24-hour movement guidelines: A national longitudinal study.
- Fagan MJ, Vanderloo L, Banerjee A, Ferguson LJ, Latimer-Cheung AE, Lee E-Y, O’Reilly N, Rhodes RE, Spence JC, Tremblay MS, Faulkner G. Re-assessing the social climate of physical (in)activity in Canada.
- Rostami MHA, Kwaghbo N, Onyeso OK, Sadia F, Ochoa Montero H, Sarmiento OL, Silva DAS, Hamřík Z, Liu Y, Tremblay MS, Larouche R. Psychometric properties of children and youth physical activity questionnaires: an updated systematic review.
- Onyeso OK, Bélanger M, Brussoni M, Faulkner G, Gunnell K, Tremblay MS, Larouche R. Prevalence and social-ecological correlates of adherence to the 24-h movement guidelines for adults during the COVID-19 pandemic: A national cross-sectional survey.
- Silva DAS, Larouche R, Bélanger M, Faulkner G, Brussoni M, Gunnell K, Tremblay MS. Children’s adherence to 24-hour movement guidelines through the COVID-19 pandemic: prevalence from a national longitudinal study.
- Silva DAS, Duncan MJ,* Kuzik N,* Tremblay MS. Movement behaviours affect the association between early menarche and depression symptoms among Brazilian adolescents.