Study Participants Needed
- Physical Activity and Pregnancy: The Active MOM Study: Looking for women who participate in all different levels of exercise during their pregnancy, from casually active women (e.g. walking the dog) to highly physically active women.
- Reproducibility of a Food Menu in Children and Adolescents: Looking for children and adolescents to participate in a study that involves watching TV, reading, and eating a variety of foods from a menu.
- OSA-NEAT Study: Looking for 12-17 year-olds to volunteer for an exciting study that looks at how different body types and sleep habits affect physical activity and dietary intake.
- Sedentary Behaviours and Health Risk in Children and Youth: Looking for 10-14 year-olds to volunteer for an exciting study that examines the impact of a full-day of sitting on markers of health, food intake, and physical activity
- Physical Activity Engagement Study: Looking for 8-10 year-old children to volunteer for an exciting physical activity study