An exciting opportunity to participate in research at the CHEO Research Institute!
Do you want to improve you running endurance with a novel training technique?
We are studying the effects of running training in females.
What is the study about?
- Assessing the effects of 8 weeks of running training with prescription based on the cardiac response (i.e., heart rate variability) measured before the training session
- We want to help you improve your aerobic fitness and running performance
What is expected of participants?
- Women aged 18-35 years selected on a first come/first served basis
- Visits will last approximately one hour
- We will work with your schedule (ie, participants can come in for their assessments when they are free during the afternoon or evening)
- We will measure heart rate variability and running speed
- This is a simple, non-invasive study
What will you receive for participating?
- Will be given the results of your physical tests pre and post intervention with no costs
- Free consultations with an exercise physiologist
- A better lifestyle as a result of your improved fitness after the study
For more information please contact:
Danilo da Silva: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Zach Ferraro: email@example.com
Dr. Kristi Adamo: firstname.lastname@example.org